| up a level
from the we like conferences too dept.
GNUmed has been around a while. Most communication happens via the mailing list. Not everyone is comfortable with mailing lists and users tend to stay away from it. That is why we are planning a get together in Leipzig, Germany.
There is no formal agenda yet but here are some possible action items.
* presentation of GNUmed by a user
* presentation of GNUmed by the lead developer
* workshop on how to build a plugin
* workshop on GNUmed installation (Windows, Mac, Linux)
* introduction to GNUmed for developers
* training on how to use GNUmed for users
To plan ahead we kindly ask anyone interested to let us know at either
* or via email to sebastian dot hilbert at gmx dot net
Conference languages will be German and English and sign language if neccessary. A date is not fixed yet but we are planning for a weekend in May or July in case any attendee will be coming from overseas etc.
If we find the ressources to do so we will try to set up a live stream for others to watch.
< | >
|Advertisement: CCHIT certified EMR and Medical Practice Management Software from Medical Software Associates makes patient management easy. Free practice management and medical billing software demo available.|
|All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. Comments are owned by the Poster. The Rest ©2000-2006 Ignacio Valdes, MD, MS.|