- New features include:
- Integrated PEAR and phpwebtools for ease of installation
- New Quest Diagnostics HL7 lab interface for integrated results
- Support for FQHC sliding scale system
- Secure data warehousing architecture added
- Initial French internationalization/translation added
- Improved query maker support
- Support for labs and results
- New pluggable authentication system
- Improved messaging system
More information is available below.
A summary list of changes in this release is available at http://developer.freemedsoftware.org/wiki/index.php/FreeMED_Changelog. This release is compatible with version 0.3 or higher of the REMITT billing engine.
Community support for FreeMED is available on the FreeMED Support list, which can be subscribed to by emailing email@example.com with the subject “subscribe”. Commercial support is available through B-MAS, Inc (company website).