The conference Review Committee is seeking proposals for presentations based on “real-world” organizational experiences, evaluations, case studies or research papers relevant to the conference themes of SOA and value in Healthcare. Please indicate whether you are recommending your submission for the Executive Summit, the Business Track, or the Technical Track.
* SOA and Business Value (such as Return-on-Investment, Enterprise Architecture, business-IT alignment, agility, etc.)
* Organizational Adoption and SOA use (such as SOA planning, program development, planning, business process management, stakeholder involvement, governance, oversight, etc.)
* Architecture (such as Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Product Architecture, Interoperability, and Design)
* Integration, Interoperability, and Legacy Enablement (such as legacy integration, refactoring, off-the-shelf package integration, custom software development, product development)
In order to submit, please provide the following information:
* A session abstract describing your proposed presentation (250 words, note that no formal paper submissions are required, though provided papers will be made available to attendees if requested)
* Learning objectives that can be expected by the attending audience.
* Name(s), title(s), short biography, three most recent speaking engagements, and organizational affiliations of proposed faculty as you would like them to appear in program literature
* Contact details (email, telephone, mailing address)
The abstract submission deadline is midnight, 7 March 2009, eastern standard time.
Please submit your abstract online at http://www.omg.org/abstracts.
Esteemed Committee of Reviewers
The conference organizers have assembled an esteemed collection of experts to review all submissions to participate. Review panel members include:
* Donna Agnew, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Presbyterian Healthcare Services
* Dennis Giokas, MSc, Chief Technology Officer, Canada Health Infoway, Inc.
* John Quinn, Chief Technology Officer, Health Level Seven
* Richard Soley, PhD, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, OMG; Executive Director, SOA Consortium