Open Infrastructure for Outcomes celebrates its (slightly delayed) scheduled release of version 0.9.6 today. OIO now supports fully portable patient records just like what Microsoft offers for business data through BizTalk. Patient records custom-created by any OIO server can now be exported as an XML file for viewing *and* charting in any other OIO server. Should Microsoft be worried?
OIO-0.9.6 release: (January 12, 2001)
Site Admin Tool
- Add-user admin tool for users with Manager role
Patient Data Interchange
- forms-level Patient record export and import through XML
- validation of form used by Patient record during import through item-by-item comparison to existing forms
- import of the necessary form if the system does not have the form needed by a particular patient record being imported
Online Data Analysis
- Not (1 or 2 or 3 …) added to AND(1 and 2 and 3 …) in drill down analysis.
- Or (1 or 2 or 3 …) added to AND(1 and 2 and 3 …) and Not (1 or 2 or 3 …) in drill down analysis.
- Ability to drill down to individual patient’s records for viewing and editing from data mining module (Reports).
- Ability to generate lists of patients with missing data at item-level
- Choice of comma-delimited or XML-formated export of merged dataset (for import into SAS, SPSS, Excel, etc)
- Zope error when items with itemtype=blank are left blank on the form
- 0.9.5b and 0.9.5c bug fixes incoporated
Grab a copy from the OIO
Files Library. It’s still only a 355KB download!