We will have the fourth seminar of Medical Open Source Software council in Japan, 26th November 2005. We are looking forward to having a good disscussion in the seminar. Registration form is here.
The program shows bellow:
- Date: 26th November, 2005
- Time: 13:00 – 18:00
- Sponcerships: Japan Medical Association, Hewlett-Packerd Japan, Medical Open Source Society of Japan Medical Information Association.
- Fee: Entrance free, Party about 30dollars.
- Opening act, keynote speech(Shinji KOBAYASHI, KYUSHU University Hospital)
- Debian forever (Kenshi MUTO, Debian Project)
- Don’t you use PostgreSQL as default configuration?(Hiroo KATAOKA, Japan PostgreSQL Users Group)
- Introduction for workstation of Hewlett-Pakckerd Japan(Kouichi MATSUMOTO, Hewlett-Packerd Japan)
- Enhancement of hospital infomation system by OSS.(Kiyoshi SAWADA, Nagoya Daini Red Cross Hospital)
- XAA framework – programingless GUI application development environment.(Youhei OOSAKI, XAA.jp)
- Open Dolphin project– an open source EMR system-(Kazushi MINAGAWA, Digital Globe corpotaion)
- Ground disscussion on standardizing exchange medical records