OpenEMR forms for use with antiretroviral therapy (ART) and prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) are available in the Downloads for Linux section of OpenEMR. These forms are for use in clinics treating HIV and AIDS. The download zip file contains:
1. Three Forms for ART and PMTCT for use with HIV/AIDS Clinics;
B. New Patient;
C. Patient Condition;
2. ART Card Core Variables;
3. ART For OpenEMR Data Model;
4. OpenEMR Navigation using the proposed ART Forms;
5. OpenEMR Notes;
6. OpenEMR Platform Specifications; and
7. OpeEMR Stock (Managing Prescription Inventory).
Some of the documentation requires OpenOffice. For users that do not have OpenOffice, a free download of OpenOffice is available at OpenOffice.org.