I am happy to announce that GNUmed version 0.3.0 has just
Tarballs are here:
This time we had a fair bit of testing so I expect a slow
stream of bug reports only. Thanks to all who tested and
provided feedback so far !
The major new feature is Test Results Handling.
– configuration and logging has been redone
– documents are much improved
– printing, faxing, mailing
– external permalinks
– change type across all documents
– a lot more backend signals allow for realtime client update
– database downtime can be signalled to clients
– client can check for available upgrades
– progress note display much improved
– unsaved progress notes are warned before changing
patient or closing client
– progress notes support keyword based expansion (macros)
Debian: Note that this is NOT INTENDED FOR LENNY.
In this GNUmed release I have planted two Easter Eggs …
Happy Hunting ! 🙂