Over last couple of months the GNUmed team has worked hard to bring you a brand new release. We are proud to announce version 0.4 of GNUmed. This release provides nice and stable new features:
– can show log file from client on demand
– can merge two patients into one
– can edit existing progress note on any encounter
– can access text expansion macros by startof-keyword (will show a list for selection)
– has new hook “after_new_doc_created”
– has minimum HIPAA compliance
– has waiting list
– has random access to plugins
– has screenshots on Linux include window decoration
– has local “installer” for tarball
– has a large part of the user interface translated to Brazilian Portuguese (thanks, Rogerio !)
Tarballs are, as usual, here:
Upgrading from the 0.3 branch WILL require a database upgrade. This is done, again as usual, by the upgrade-db.sh script. Setting up a brand new v10 database is done by the bootstrap-latest.sh script.
Many thanks to all the testers out there who helped us catch
bugs early !