The FreeMED Software Foundation is proud to announce the immediate availability of FreeMED version 0.8.1, which is available for download on sourceforge.
- New features include:
- Integrated PEAR and phpwebtools for ease of installation
- New Quest Diagnostics HL7 lab interface for integrated results
- Support for FQHC sliding scale system
- Secure data warehousing architecture added
- Initial French internationalization/translation added
- Improved query maker support
- Support for labs and results
- New pluggable authentication system
- Improved messaging system
More information is available below.